COVID-safe at Par Avion
COVID-safe information for guests
We're committed to reducing the spread and impact of COVID-19
Safety is our top priority and we are committed to protecting your health and the health of our staff. We are taking all the necessary measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. And we have a flexible bookings policy to give you confidence when you book.
Book with confidence
When you book a flight or experience with us, you can be confident of being able to change your booking should you become directly affected by COVID-19.
Where your compliance with relevant COVID-19 regulations or health orders means you cannot travel with us on the dates you have booked (ie if you are required to isolate, or you are not allowed to travel to Tasmania), you may change your dates of travel with us.
Please contact us to change your booking as soon as possible. Your booking cannot be changed on or after the first day of travel.
Before arriving in Tasmania
If you are travelling to Tasmania before you join us for a flight or experience, please ensure you know the Tasmanian Government’s current requirements for coming to Tasmania. It is important that you read, understand, and comply with these requirements at the time of booking, and again immediately before you travel.
Please be aware of and use the COVID-safe behaviours outlined on the Tasmanian Government’s coronavirus website.
At the airport
- Use the hand sanitation stations when you enter the terminal.
- Comply with COVID-19 signage and any directions from our pilots and staff.
- We clean and sanitise our facilities, aircraft, buses, and boats regularly.
- We have policies to ensure that any of our staff who have COVID-19 or relevant symptoms will not be in the workplace.
On-board our aircraft
- We recommend you wear a face mask onboard our aircraft, however this is no longer mandatory.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in each seat pocket for your use during your flight.
Please note – door handles, seat belts, and armrests are sanitised by staff before you board the aircraft.